As one of Utah's most highly ranked and trusted homebuilders, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our customers, employees, and trade partners.
In order to provide a safe environment, our Design Center and model homes will temporarily be accessible via appointment only. We have provided a contact form below on this page if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Our top priority during this time is to help you feel confident about your interactions with us. In an effort to accomplish this, we have enhanced our procedures according to best practices and guidelines established by WHO, the CDC, and other federal and local government officials.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. For customers who are feeling sick, we ask that you reschedule your appointment or we can hold the appointment digitally.
- Fieldstone employees who feel sick will work from home or take sick-leave.
- During in-person meetings, we will refrain from handshakes and will maintain a 6-foot distance or more.
- A method to electronically sign documents will be used.
- We will limit groups to 10 people or less.
- If you are concerned with visiting a public place during this time, contact us to schedule/reschedule your appointment. We generally can provide any information you may require digitally.
- Frequently touched surfaces in model homes, the Design Center, our Fieldstone Corporate Office, and other facilities will be cleaned and disinfected at least daily, and routine cleaning will take place regularly throughout the day.
- Before closing, all new homes will be fully cleaned and additional disinfecting will be done.
We have been asked by a few customers if homes are still under construction. Yes! Our communities remain open and our trade partners are still working diligently to build homes. We are working closely with all of our trade partners and suppliers to ensure that minimal disruptions occur in the construction process. Although homes are progressing we do anticipate that we may experience some delays. We will notify you about changes in your original schedule. In addition to working towards the completion of your home, we are encouraging our trade partners to take similar steps in practicing good health and safety guidelines to keep health risks at the lowest level possible.
We are committed to work with you and to be as flexible as possible in coordinating the meetings and other tasks that are required to complete your new home. Most importantly, we are continually listening to the guidance of our government and other health organizations to be a responsible partner in our community in order to "flatten the curve" of the spreading of the COVID-19 virus.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and willingness to be flexible with us as we are committed to providing the absolute best experience for you in the construction of your new home. Do not hesitate to message or call us with any questions, concerns, or other needs.
Set An Appointment
Hello! I am Melissa Wiseman. As part of the Fieldstone Homes Team, I am here to help you with your new home search. Call me or fill out the form below to get started in your search for a new home.
To provide enhanced care during the Covid-19 pandemic we will be scheduling appointments for our model homes and Design Center in order to limit the number of visitors in those areas.