Discover Art in Utah
Utah is home to an array of world class museums and fine arts for every type of person. The Utah Museum of Fine Arts and The Natural History Museum of Utah are guaranteed to catch your eye. These museums were designed to educate and inform viewers not old about the history of Utah but the rest of the world.
With art galleries and museums from Ogden all the way down to St. George, you’ll have the opportunity to see showcases from all walks of life. Did you know that The Utah Museum of Fine Arts is one of the largest art museums in the greater Western United States? It holds a stunning collection that includes more than 20,000 pieces of artwork from sculpture, photography, and paintings to mixed media from all around the world.
Springville, UT "Art City"
An hour south of Salt Lake City resides a beautiful small town named Springville which is known as the “Art City”, home to the first museum for the visual arts in Utah. Perfect for the art buffs, this museum showcases more than 2,000 works of art, 1,500 of which are created by local Utah artists! Every year the first week of June, Springville hosts Art City Days, which is a free celebration for the public featuring a myriad of activities for all ages.
Utah continuously supports the art community in a variety of ways and is striving to keep artists inspired to do what they love by creating sanctions specifically for artists. The state of Utah has some of the greatest art cultures around filled with talented artists, galleries and museums for all to enjoy.
Fieldstone Art Recommendations
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Clark Planetarium
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Museum of Church History
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
- Daughters of Utah Pioneer Memorial Museum
- Chase Home Museum of Utah Folk Art
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- David J West Gallery
- Hill Aerospace Museum
- Park City Museum
- Moab Giants
- Museum of Natural Curiosity
- North American Museum of Ancient Life
- John Hutchings Museum of Natural History
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- The Leonardo Museum
- Gilgal Sculpture Garden